Indulge your pooch with a "pet spa day." An aromatherapy spa treatment will relax your dog's cares away. Start with a warm bath and blow dry, and finish with a well-deserved massage. Your dog will return home rejuvenated.
• Try a night away for two. Getting out of town with your dog is a fun way to bond outside of the home. Whether you go down the road or somewhere exotic, there are many dog-friendly hotels that are more then happy to accommodate you and your pup.
• Get some exercise. A spirited walk and a picnic in your local dog park is a great way to burn energy and spend some quality time together. Who knows-maybe your canine will find a valentine, too.
• If outdoor therapy isn't for your dog, maybe a little retail therapy is! Spend time together on a shopping spree at your favorite pet retailer or boutique. Clothing and accessories aren't the only things that will spoil your dog. How about a luxury pet bed that will send your dog to an ultra comfortable dream world? You both will sleep easy knowing this purchase was meant to pamper.
• Remember this special day forever by having a one-of-a-kind pet portrait made of your dog. You will appreciate the elegance and joy that this artwork will bring for years to come.
• Give your furry friend a new toy. Nothing says "Be My Valentine" like a pink or red heart-shaped chew toy. Be sure it is dog-safe and your four-legged friend will get hours of enjoyment out of a new plaything. Plus, those cute little toys scattered throughout the house are just little reminders of how much you love your pup.